Guidestar’s PBS eLearning platform is easy to navigate. Realistic scenarios and engaging interactions enable learners to easily translate knowledge into practice.
This suite of eLearning products for behaviour support practitioners is informed by
· our experienced team of behaviour support practitioners, psychologists and learning and development specialists
· the lived experience of families, carers and individuals requiring behaviour support
· the work experience of NDIS service providers, support workers and paid carers
· contemporary research and resources pertaining to best practice
· NDIS Commission resources and requirements inclusive of the PBS capability framework and relevant service standards.
Our eLearning products for PBS practitioners include a growing suite of eLearning modules and quick guides on a range of topics. We will occasionally also offer opportunities for users to participate in small virtual discussion forums
Products can be purchased individually through the Course Catalogue.
The following options are also available:
· purchasing modules for multiple users
· A yearly subscription to our full library for individual or multiple users
· customising training programs for face-to-face, eLearning or virtual environments
Please contact us directly to discuss your specific needs on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidestar's PBS eLearning platform was launched in September 2023. New content will continue to be added and evolve.